FOR YOUR AND OUR SECURITY
In the regulations below you will find the most important house rules that apply within Van der Valk Palace Hotel Noordwijk. We ask you to respect and accept these rules.
Strict measures apply in our hotel and restaurant to ensure a safe and hospitable stay for you, our other guests and our staff. For that reason, we ask you to observe the following rules:
- All instructions from employees of this hotel, related to house rules, must be followed. Please report complaints to the management.
- Under all circumstances we respect your privacy, however, we are authorized to enter your room in case of ''non-compliance with our house rules''.
- It is not allowed to light candles for fire safety reasons. The security system will be activated immediately.
- In case of fire, stay calm. Report fire to the front desk and/or punch the nearest fire alarm.
- In the event of a general fire alarm, leave the building immediately.
- In case of fire, do not use the elevators under any circumstances.
- Valid identification must be shown at check-in. Check-in is possible from the age of 18.
- The presentation of a valid ID is mandatory. If the room is reserved for 2 people, both must show a valid ID.
- Unregistered or other hotel guests are not allowed in the room. If other guests are found in the room, you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately.
- At various places within the hotel there are cameras, everyone who is in our hotel consents to the making of recordings. In case of calamities and/or incidents these recordings can be shown to the authorities as supporting material.
- Lost property must be handed in at the reception desk.
- Van der Valk Palace Hotel Noorwijk is not responsible for loss or theft of your belongings.
- The management, the owner of this location and/or persons working for the hotel cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material or immaterial damage suffered by visitors to the location.
It is forbidden to
- use emergency exits as normal entrances and exits
- take hotel property outside the building. Deliberate damage to Van der Valk Palace Hotel Noordwijk property may result in liability for repair and/or renewal costs.
- consume, use, trade or carry narcotics.
- use and/or carry nitrous oxide during your visit to our hotel. If nitrous oxide is found in your room, you will be asked to leave the hotel immediately.
- cause nuisance to others by loud music, obnoxious behavior or noise of any kind.
- rent the room in your name without staying in the room yourself.
- stay in the room with more than the permitted number of people.
- receive guests in the room on a paid basis for the purpose of sexual activities.
- smoke in the room. If we find that there is smoking in the room, we are obliged to charge € 250, - cleaning costs.
- spread confetti in your hotel room, if we find this we will charge you €25,00 cleaning costs.
- leave your room more than reasonably dirty. With normal use there will be at most some scraps, crumbs, a piece of paper on the floor. For any situation that exceeds normal use we will charge you € 25.00 cleaning fee.
- extend the stay on your own initiative. If you want to extend it can be done in consultation with our reception and by paying the applicable rate. Check out must be done before 11:00.
In all cases not covered by these regulations the management of Van der Valk Palace Hotel Noordwijk will decide. Failure to comply with these rules may result in the decision to call in the police and judicial authorities and you may be requested to leave the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to terminate the reservation immediately without refund of the amount paid.