Your four-legged friend is also welcome in our hotel. Herewith we inform you about the possibilities.
At check-in you will receive a dog bag with walking routes, poop bags and a tasty dog snack!
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible for you and the other guests, some house rules regarding pets apply.
- A maximum of 1 dog is allowed per room.
- Dogs are allowed in the standard, family and superior rooms.
- The extra charge for the stay of your dog is € 35,00 per night.
- Dogs are unfortunately not allowed in our restaurant, but they are allowed on the terrace and in our bar.
- Dogs are not allowed in our fitness/swimming pool.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times in all public areas and in the parking garage.
- Clearance is mandatory around our grounds.
- You are not allowed to let your dog on the bed or use the seating in your hotel room and/or public areas.
- Please ensure that your dog is not alone in the hotel room during cleaning. It is easiest if you discuss this with the front desk or concierges.
- Cats and other pets are not allowed
We may charge a fine if the above rules are damaged and/or exceeded.
Rules dogs on the beach
- Dogs are not allowed on the beach in front of both boulevards from June 1 to August 31.
- Dogs must be on a leash on certain stretches of beach from June 1 to August 31.
- There is a dog beach where dogs are welcome year-round and do not have to be on a leash.
- There is a clean-up requirement in some areas.
Do you have any questions? Then we would like to hear from you! We wish you and your four-legged friend a pleasant stay in our hotel.