Van der Valk Palace Hotel is open
Update on last press conference
You are most welcome in our hotel! To ensure the health of our guests and employees, the following rules apply from the government.
Our measures are based on the guidelines and recommendations of the government and the RIVM.
- A face mask is not mandatory anymore.
- The hotel is open 24/7.
- The swimming pool, spa and fitness area are fully opened.
- On arrival we will ask you to show your corona entrance ticket in order to use our facilities.
- This may be a negative test result, proof of vaccination or proof that you have recovered from corona.
- Meeting & events are possible in a safe and secure manner if necessary for your business. For more information, please contact our sales department on 0031 (0)71 - 365 3007.
For the most up to date information on corona measures, please visit the Dutch government's website.
Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk Palace Hotel Noordwijk. We will do our utmost to make your stay as safe and secure as possible. We hope to welcome you soon in our hotel. Do you have any further questions? Please feel free to contact our reception desk at 071 365 3000.
With hospitable greetings,
Van der Valk family and staff